Nov 21, 2012

♫ City Without Shadow

Take a step out to the city
I look at my beautiful shoes
I look beyond them
There is me
Standing on my feet

Sometimes I follow myself
Sometimes she follows me

She is my alter ego

Take one step out under the sun
I look behind me
Where am i?
Where are you?

I am lost
You are gone
I walk baby foot steps
Hoping
Waiting
Searching
Wandering

At times i wonder
I didn't bother to search
I walk without shadow

I was contented

At times i wonder
Why do i feel a hole in my heart
Something out there is waiting for me

I was confident

At times i wonder
I feel frustrated with nothing
Sense of belonging

I was confused

I live in a city where there are no shadows
I'm light weighted
I try so hard to stay on earth
As a person

The emptiness in my heart is filled with helium
Lifting me high up till i fear falling on my ass





Oh.... there you are! Where am i?

No comments: