Nov 7, 2008

new semester started!!

hoo..finally~~ my mum and dad found out my blog..
haha..so ..i write this in ang mo~
so my dad understands~

new semester started for a week and a half..
going to college everyday, like a primary school kid.
lagi mau afternoon class.

everyday wake up...get ready..
go to college..
then come home..sometimes got music class at night.
sometimes dont.

daddy mentioned tat he wants me to work at his office so tat i can gain more
accounting experience before i step out to the real world.
hmm..a good offer. with no doubt..i said yes. jus waiting for dad to make an appointment.
err...yes~ there is ONE doubt.. i will hav to wake up early in the morning~
wuwuwuw( sob sob)
but never mind.. learning comes first~

recently i hav no time updating my blog or post my beautiful photos~
i will do it later when i hav a little more time/48hrs a day~
haha..
ok..

DAD!! I KNOW YOU ARE READING...BOO!!!
我爱你噢~~爸爸!

2 comments:

慧·R said...

Why dun wanna write the last sentence in English???
Pai seh ar...?? xP

Winner_C said...

哈哈。。no la..
my daddy can read these few words~
so to encourage him to learn more chinese words.
i write in chinese lo..
so if he wants to noe wat m i blogging...when it is in chinese..
he will hav to learn~
:)