Aug 14, 2008

what a beautiful PALE day~

i was..
i am...
i am still..
SICK!!
bloody....cow~~

woke up this morning..
brushed my teeth..
washed my face..
took my bath...
well...college here i come~~
i reach college early..
Azwan was waiting for me at suzi's corner..
hoho..
went in..
no appetite AT ALL!!
ordered 100+
then minum minum~~
gtg to class..
hohoo...
nothing special today..
i m very happy ..therefore..this is a beautiful day.
i m sick... sneezing away all day long..
AND coughing!
i looked pale today ..
these are what make my day beautifully pale~~

ok..
i noe i m 无聊~

今天包了很多云吞~
哈哈哈哈哈。。
干脆去可是外面包~
因为在静静的课室里发出那种恶心的声音。。很影响同学老师的心情~
我可是很体贴的勒~
哈哈哈哈//
i am 2days away from my task's deadline
..piles of receipts, documents, letters..
i hav to get the accounts ready by saturday~
help~
ok..
no more blogging..and chit chat..

start now!!!!!

No comments: