Sep 6, 2008

oh my STOMACH!

woke up at 10am.

thanks to my fren from kedah. phoned me to discuss bout the coming camp.

then aft 10mins of talking he asked: 你刚才在睡觉啊?

then i was like: duh~是啦!哈哈哈哈。。

he said: 好啦。那你现在可以刷牙洗脸吃早餐了~

then i gratefully said: 谢谢你啊。。。阿巴。。哈哈哈。。

so another deciplined day~

haha..woke up early though hav nothing to do..

i took my shower~~ wow~ smells good~

then i ate a slice of raisins bread~

and i bite off all the raisins. and feed my dog wit the plain bread~ hahaha..

cunning~~

then i sit infront of my pc..playing forums~ checking out ppl's blog~

and eat my chocolate which i hid them somewhr under my desk earlier yesterday~

haha...happy saturday morning~

starting to feel bored~

then i went into my mum's room~

bro and mummy are watching hongkong drama..then a sama sama watch~

untill jus now~ lunch time!!

haha...i scooped a little portion of rice..then a lot of vege~ haha. got herbal soup somemore~

healthy ma~

then i greedy greedy take the drumstick from the pot into my bowl~

but at last..i was so full..i cant even eat the delicious drumstick~

mummy pour my dumstick and soup back into the pot..T.T

SO IT IS 1PM SHARP NOW~ 

i m still boring~ sooo...

it means i should continue my assignment now~

hehe....

No comments: