Sep 14, 2008

this is me again~~

this is me~~ do i look ok?

haha..yes..i noe wat u r thinking~ it is blur~

i noe i noe~~

my camera no good ma~

my hand shoke~

but ..somehow~~it is kinda artistic though~

agreed?

was at time square aft class..to get present for my maid~~ it was her bday~

kaka..


haha..okok..my fren took it for me~

nice? it is still blur~~

yet ARTISTIC~

lol~


hehe~~ i m small~i m fat~~

and i am CUTE~~

SOOO LOVEBLE~ HAHA~


ok..this one~~ i noe i looked tired~

due to the hardworkingNESS of me~

did my assignment last minuteLY~

stayed up the whole night to do them~

can see my 黑眼圈?

they looked awful~~ 

haiz~~

nvm...i m still pretty~


GOSH~~ I LOOKED FAT~

hmm..but..at least i got my eyes covered with my cool shades~


this is my favorite photo taken of the day~~~

cover girl~~

COOL COVER GIRL~

1 comment:

慧·R said...

妈妈~
比以前漂亮了呢 真的 =D