Jun 23, 2009

a fun and tough journey is gonna end..

this is my last semester of diploma in accountancy¬
and i am now preparing for my final exam subject....which is gonna be on tomorrow.
degree will commence on the 13th of July.
time flies..all this while.
i've been enjoying my course. though i hate waking up early in the morning, and chasing after the 8am bus.

completing my diploma doesnt mean i can sleep till the sun shining up on my ass.
just indicating i am a step closer to my destination==== an chartered accountant.
which is still a long way ahead.
anyway...i am standing here, waiting for tomorrow's final paper of the course.

feeling sleepy now.
have a cup of coffee!
boost up your energy!
lol...nescafe¬¬(should get paid doing advertising)



life is like a boat...
a like this song very much..

hmm...all of a sudden talk about songs..duh..
brain going to hiberbate soon..

anyway...
i am glad i am finishing my diploma soon...
i am now 30% accountant.
where is the 70%?
well well..............
long way to go...degree....masters.....acca??

gotta go..pass year questions waiting for me..

wish me luck!!
i love myself...

No comments: