Jun 16, 2009

new lappie~~






Name: Vompie (lenovo mini laptop/netbook idea pad s10)

Age: new born

Date of birth: 16th june 2009

Colour: white

Master: Chan Winn Er

happy birthday to you..

happy birthday to you..

happy birthday to Vompie!!!

happy birthday to you~~

My master saw me at low yat plaza, the first time i saw her i knew shes gonna take me home, i saw her paying a deposit of RM50, and went off...i think she went to the ATM. after some time...she came back with a small stack of cash. The shop keeper took me out from the box, switch me on....and put me face to face with master. I was so happy...master looked at me with very happy eyes~she looked very anxious though..I know she cant wait to bring me home with her.

The shop keeper suddenly flashed his screw driver and open up my chest, he changed my heart to a 2Gb ram...so that i can perform better for my master.

he then report my birth to the 'microsoft', i heard them saying registration which i did not know what was that. then..........

she went to the counter, paid the cash in her hand to the cashier. the shop keeper placed me back in the box, and put the box in a plastic bag. master hand carried me home....

I now started my new life with my master..she tickles me everyday, pressing my tummy....hehe. She puts a fan kinda thing underneath my chest......i can feel the air blowing against my chest. Master wants to keep me cool.. i love her so much.

I m gonna accompany her for the rest of my life....

untill i cannot be switched on.

she tooked picture of me.. how photogenic i am!!

my name is VOMPIE!!!!

1 comment:

Jyn said...

waaa... sek bao mou yeh jo ka? study la!!!!