May 13, 2008

business law!! knock out~ phew~

woke up at 7.30 this morning..
tossed and turned in bed. refused to study..
cuz business law is easy..

i rolled on the bed for like 2 hours.
got up hit the shower..
ask daddy to fetch me to the train station.
reach college at 10:35..
i sat inside suzi's corner..
studied employment law.
half an hour later..esther n azwan came by.
then they sat down.
ordered their "brunch"
then est started to ask me question on b.law.
taught her a little
then...we chit chat. i studied for a little bit
then suddenly!!! it is 1.30pm!!

ps: exam starts 2pm sharp!

there wasn't any tension,
because..
some of them had decided to give up on b.law.
haizs...why so moody guys~

we went to our examination hall...
NOW!! i feel the tension~~~
not from myself..
but seeing other classes' student digging their head in their notes..
phew..
relax la~~

i decided to keep my notes away ..
cuz...
relax la!!!

haha..
to my surprise once again..
its FREE SEATING...
well..what did not surprise me was..
est sat beside me..
haha..

so...
i flipped open the question paper...
to my surprise!!!
i know the answers~~
why?
cuz i studied ma~~~
lol.

i do do do do do...
est jus sat there doing nothing.
well she did wrote something on the answer script.
funny..
hmm..
approximately aft 1 and a half hour..
i went out to the toilet..

by the time i went back to my seat.
est was not there...
guess wat.
she left the crime scene!!!
haiz...

i quickly finish the rest of the ques..
right b4 i finished.
Azwan kept his things and went off..
i think he texted me when he left the exam hall.
cuz..i felt vibration inside my pocket.
ha ha.

FINISHED!!!
I handed in my answer script with a wide smile on my face.
and i even said thank you to the invigilator.
ha ha ha ..

well it is time to go home..though exam time ends at 5..
it was only 4.
zwan,est n me walked to mcd together
i bought myself a cheeseburger.
cheap ma..
from the mc saver menu.
only rm3 for tat burger..
walk walk walk to the train station....
haha..

both of them went off at chan sow lin..
big sis fetch me from the station ...
then i headed home..

ps: sis drop by a "road side stall" to buy rojak n cendol..

home sweet home.

had a short meeting with si heng.
then...here i am..
updating my blog.

ps: in english~~

No comments: